- This event has passed.
Virtual Conversation Hour: Asynchronous Tutoring Strategies
March 26, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
The Online Writing Center (OWC) Community invites you to join us for discussion during our first free Virtual Conversation Hour.
- Date: Tuesday, March 26, from 1-2 pm EST
- Topic: asynchronous tutoring strategies
- Registration: register online
During this session, we’ll discuss asynchronous tutoring strategies, considering the following questions (or any other questions and ideas attendees bring!):
- What strategies do you use for providing students feedback asynchronously?
- What technologies or tools do you find helpful or effective?
- What kind of training have you done? What kind of training do you need to do?
We welcome all participants, whether you’re just beginning to think about asynchronous tutoring or have a lot of prior experience. Our goal is to bring together writing center tutors, administrators, faculty, and staff to share their experiences, ideas, strategies, and questions. Through conversations like these, we can connect our individual writing centers to build community.
Virtual Conversation Hours will be held in Zoom; you will receive attendance information after registering. You can participate via audio or text chat.