- This event has passed.
Virtual Conversation Hour: Identifying & Navigating Institutional Context for OWCs
September 13, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
The OWC Community invites you to join us for discussion during our free Virtual Conversation Hour.
- Date: Friday, September 13, from 12-1pm EST
- Topic: identifying and navigating institutional contexts
- Registration: register online
During this session, we’ll consider the following questions (or any other questions and ideas attendees bring!):
- How do you know your student demographics? Where did you find them and who did you consult?
- How did you determine your institutional context?
- How did learning that information impact decisions around OWC tutoring?
Virtual Conversation Hours will be held in Zoom; you will receive attendance information after registering. You can participate via audio and/or text chat.